samedi 18 juin 2011

Best spa experience ever at Talise Ottoman Spa, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray

Girls, if you are looking for a sweet escape without exiting the country I have the fix for you, the hamam at Talise Ottoman Spa at Zabeel Saray on the palm. OMG, it was the best haman experience in my life no joke, first of all when I entered the hamam I was wowed by the beauty of the place and immediatly felt transported in those old arabic paintings. I looked like it was from another world or another time. The lady that was taking care of me massaged me with morrocan soap and scrubed my body. It was just amazing and so relaxing. I am the type of person that does not get transported easily and let me tell you that I felt so relaxed after this. The whole hotel is gorgeous and the hamam costed 300 DHS which is not bad for a treatment of that standard. The staff was also amazingly friendly and kind.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire