jeudi 21 février 2013

Fashion fits all




There is a certain climate regarding girls with curves in Paris and in France in general, if you are above size 38 you are considered fat and working in the luxury industry, I witnessed many girls b*****ing about others that were supposedly fat. Seriously I am tired of that crap, I mean obviously there are some designs that fit better  on a certain silhouette, but i believe the secret is in how to dress your shape. Among the different blogs that I visit, I have seen some + size girls that rock!! They have an awesome style and prove that fashion sense is really a matter of associating the right pieces together. Here is my selection of pics from different bloggers. (pics from le blog de big beauty and http://saksinthecity.blogspot.fr/)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire