mercredi 18 mai 2011

She surprised me




Last year during ramadan, I was trying to find a way to kill time and hence went to the movies without knowing what I was going to watch. The only movie that was about to start, was this indian movie Aisha starring Sonam Kapoor. The movie was not a master piece but it gathered love, fashion and hair extensions so this worked for me :-) Anyways, I find that Sonam was very elegant in the movie and when I saw her at this Chopard event , she made me think of a beautified Frida Kalo with a hint of Salma Hayek and some indian treats. She is so gorgeous but the thing is that she is a real inspiration because she used to be overweight. I saw some old pics of her and I want to give her a big Hi 5 for what she has accomplished for her health and self estim.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire